Journal of Housing and Community Development
Available as a NAHRO member benefit or as a subscription magazine, the bimonthly Journal of Housing and Community Development is the only periodical devoted exclusively to the affordable housing and community development (HCD) field. It features articles on all aspects of the industry, including legislation and advocacy, finance, international HCD initiatives, green building, maintenance and administration, as well as semi-regular columns from various industry leaders.
To order additional subscriptions, please complete the attached form and return it with payment to NAHRO.
Call for Articles
- 2017 Media Kit
- Sample article: "Breaking the Cycle of Poverty: Public Housing as a Platform for Student Success"
- Sample article: "Many Paths, One Destination - New Directions and Opportunities for Ending Homelessness: Part 1"
- 2015 Buyer's Guide
- Sample article: "Building an Even Stronger Low-Income Housing Tax Credit"
- Sample article: "Learning from Each Other: NAHRO's Partnership with the South African Housing Foundation"
- Sample article: "Strategies for Housing Authorities and Other Lower-Income Housing Providers to Control Bedbugs"
- "President Obama Responds to NAHRO's HCD Questions" (Sept/Oct. 2012)
- Sample article: "The Voices of Public Housing" (Mar/Apr 2012)
- Sample article: "Growing the Economy by Using Community Development Programs Differently" (July/Aug 2012)