WHEN YOUR ORGANIZATION JOINS NAHRO, EVERYONE BENEFITS—
THE PROFESSION, YOUR AGENCY AND YOUR ENTIRE STAFF!
For more than 85 years the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials has represented the needs and interests of organizations serving all aspects of the housing and community development/redevelopment field. NAHRO has fought to secure needed housing and community development programs and has represented the concerns of its members effectively. Today, NAHRO continues to champion the needs of all people—to be adequately housed and for their right to live in decent neighborhoods in thriving cities and towns.
JOIN WITH OTHERS FOR MORE EFFECTIVE ADVOCACY
Stand with your colleagues in the industry to enable NAHRO to better represent your views on critical issues that affect everyone in the housing and community development/redevelopment field.
More member agencies and associates mean more clout on Capitol Hill and HUD—making the Association a more effective advocate for your agency and the profession! Your NAHRO membership unites you with more than 20,000 members—the largest and most effective network of housing and community development professionals.
FIND THE PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT YOU NEED TO EXCEL IN YOUR JOB
- Stay up-to-date on federal and legislative issues you need to know with the NAHRO Monitor, news alerts, and timely electronic services.
- Gain new insights through expert analyses of policy issues, the NAHRO website, and the Journal of Housing and Community Development.
- Take part in a prestigious awards program that recognizes and inspires excellence in the housing and CD field.
- Stay in touch and build contacts with other leaders in your field—at national and regional conferences and seminars and through list serves.
- Take advantage of discounts on in-depth seminars specifically designed to meet your needs, plus a wide range of information-packed publications.
- Find answers to your specific problems in the members-only "Agency Awards Database" at the NAHRO Web site. Tap into the collective wisdom and experience of colleagues across the country!
- Gain national recognition of your outstanding residents on NAHRO’s National Roll of Achievers.
- Build staff knowledge and skills through the NAHRO Associate program. Agency and organization members can now designate staff to receive NAHRO benefits at no charge. NAHRO Associates receive special emails on timely, quality information like the NAHRO Direct News and Action Alerts. They can also access the NAHRO Monitor online and coming soon the online version of the Journal of Housing and Community Development. Finally, they can vote in NAHRO elections and serve on committees.
- Find out more about NAHRO.