NAHRO Membership is available to organization involved in assisted housing, community development, redevelopment and others interested in these subjects. Several categories with different dues structures serve the variety of organizations involved.
- Housing Authorities and others that manage, administer or own assisted housing units.
- Public Agencies/Departments involved in affordable housing, community development, and redevelopment.
- Affiliate Organizations--companies and non-profit organizations concerned with housing and community development.
- Individuals connected to member agencies may be signed up as NAHRO Associates and receive member benefits. Each agency receives a certain number as part of their membership and may purchase additional slots if necessary.
- Individuals who are not employed by an organization eligible for membership may be eligible for allied individual membership.