Resident Leadership (RESLEAD)
Description: Learn how to create partnerships between the resident council and the housing agency so that both groups can collaborate to develop, renovate, and enhance neighborhoods.
Who Should Attend:
Housing professionals and residents interested in learning how to work more effectively together to create a better community.
- Examine roles and responsibilities of a resident commissioner
- Discover how to lead an organization
- Develop a Section 3 Action Plan
- Learn the fundamentals of grant writing
Schedule & Agenda:
Total: 2 Days
Day 1: 8:00 am - 8:30 am - Check In Day 1: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm - Training Day 2: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm - Training NAHRO Continuing Education Units (CEU's) Training Completion = 1.3
Please visit our Training Calendar to register for the next available session.
For more information please contact the NAHRO Professional Development team at (877) 866-2476 or ProfessionalDevelopment@nahro.org
- About Us
- Trainings & Services
- Training Calendar
- Training Centers
- Meet Our Faculty
- Meet Our Staff
- Request a Training
- Certification Exams & Proficiency Tests
- NAHRO Certification™
- Administrative Access Only