NAHRO's Policy and Program Development staff develops and maintains Resource Centers dedicated to issues that are of particular interest to our membership.
Current Resource Centers include the following:
- Community Development
- Public Housing
- Section 8
- Moving to Work (MTW)
- Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD)
- Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH)
NAHRO's Policy and Program Development staff compile a sample of topics on Public Housing, Section 8 and Community Development subjects in a booklet called Hot Topics in Affordable Housing. It will be updated throughout the year. Below is a list of current and past editions:
NAHRO has developed a recommendation document for the new administration's HUD transition. All recommendations and positions in this document have been previously approved by our standing committees and the NAHRO Board of Governors.
- The NAHRO Blog
- Resource Centers
- Policy Documents and Correspondence
- NAHRO's Legislative and Regulatory Agenda
- Search NAHRO's Housing and CD Policy Resolutions
- Policy Team