Succession & Sustainability Planning
Description: Effective leadership is the key to long-term success for Housing Authority, Community Development organizations and in fact all organizations. Think about the very successful agencies and organizations you know. They are well-led. Think about the struggling agencies. They are challenged to bring together the necessary leadership with a direction and set of goals that have the desired outcome for residents and communities. Leadership continuity and long-term sustainability are not an accident. There are concrete practical steps that CEO’s, senior managers, and Commissioners can take to ensure sustainability and successful succession when it occurs for the CEO and other key leaders.
- Learn about proven practices for sustainability and succession planning and CEO search
- Receive the tools and example documents to begin emergency backup planning and the development of a succession policy
- Begin a sustainability mini-assessment for their agency or organization
- Learn how these tools have benefitted other agencies and organizations from practical case examples
Who Should Attend:
CEOs, senior managers in HR, Operations and Development and Commissioners interested in long-term sustainability of their agency and effective succession and transition practices.
Total: 1.5 Days
Day I: 8:00 am - 8:30 am - Registration Day I: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm - Training Day 2: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm - Training
NAHRO Continuing Education Units (CEU's) Training Completion = 1.175
Please visit our Training Calendar to register for the next available session.
*Applicable to registrations submitted up to 30 days before the seminar start date
For more information please contact the NAHRO Professional Development team at (877) 866-2476 or ProfessionalDevelopment@nahro.org
- About Us
- Trainings & Services
- Training Calendar
- Training Centers
- Meet Our Faculty
- Meet Our Staff
- Request a Training
- Certification Exams & Proficiency Tests
- NAHRO Certification™
- Administrative Access Only