Workshop for Executive Directors (e-Learning)
Description: Learn how to maximize your limited resources including staffing and the fiscal operations of your agency. Discuss asset management and how it will affect your agency. Discover best practices and participate in a practicum examining the key aspects of housing operations: maintenance, modernization/ construction administration, occupancy, and inspections. Learning is interactive with exercises, discussion, and addressing participant’s specific questions
- Gain an overall understanding of the elements that Executive Directors and Senior Staff must address on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis in order to keep program performance at an optimum level;
- Learn the most recent regulations how they will affect your operation and fiscal health;
- Gain an awareness of key operations and activities that HUD will be tracking;
- Learn from other participants about how they are handling "doing more with less"
Schedule & Agenda: 2 Online Sessions (1:30 pm ET - 4 pm ET each day) NAHRO Continuing Education Units (CEU's): Training Completion = 0.50
Please visit our Training Calendar to register for the next available session.
Important Notes for All Online Sessions:
Online Registration Only:
Only online registrations are accepted for NAHRO Professional Development's e-Learning seminars and e-Briefing sessions. Payment for online NAHRO Professional Development offerings must be made via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express) at the time of registration.
After registering, attendees will immediately receive important login information at the email address on file. It is the attendee's responsibility to confirm system requirements and test connections prior to the start of the session.
Registration for each online offering closes at 11:59pm ET the day before a session's scheduled start date. Registered attendees will be able to download a copy of the presentation and additional resources after the online session commences.
For more information regarding our registration & cancellation policy.
For more information please contact the NAHRO Professional Development team at (877) 866-2476 or ProfessionalDevelopment@nahro.org
- About Us
- Trainings & Services
- Training Calendar
- Training Centers
- Meet Our Faculty
- Meet Our Staff
- Request a Training
- Certification Exams & Proficiency Tests
- NAHRO Certification™
- Administrative Access Only