NAHRO Advocacy App
NAHRO members: advocacy has never been easier! Download the NAHRO Advocacy App on your smart phone by following the directions below. You can look up your members of Congress, send advocacy letters, and participate in advocacy events!
How to Use the NAHRO Advocacy App
- Search for “NAHRO Advocacy” on your phone’s app store.
- Download the NAHRO Advocacy app to your phone.
- Sign into the app using these credentials:
- Username: First and last name together. For example: “Johndoe”
- Password: Lowercase last name. For example: “doe”
- Click on “Action Center” to send letters to Congress.
- Explore other features of the app, including “Directory” to learn more about your members of Congress.
Questions? Contact Tess Hembree (email@example.com)