New Faculty Application
NAHRO’s Professional Development team is pleased to announce that we are seeking additional faculty to add to our pool of experienced practitioners! PD utilizes practitioners from the field to train our offerings because we strongly believe it is important for our members to learn from individuals who have lived experienced! If you are interested in becoming a faculty member for NAHRO we would love for you to apply!
- History of NAHRO membership
- 3-5 years’ experience working as a staff or volunteer with a housing authority
Preferred but not required:
- NAHRO Certified
- Participates in Training of Trainers Program and completes onboarding steps
- Acts as part of NAHRO training team by contributing ideas
- Performs as part of NAHRO’s faculty by participating in at least two faculty calls per quarter
- Adheres to roles/responsibilities outlined in trainer check lists for both in-person and online delivery without minimal oversight from the PD team
- Delivers NAHRO training materials and content with minimal supervision and oversight
- Application will close on Friday, 6/25/21!
Questions? Please email NAHRO’s Director of Professional Development, Jackie Rhodes at firstname.lastname@example.org