Marketing, Image-Building & Community Engagement (MICE)
Description: During this course, participants will discover that by understanding and adhering to the three elements of MICE – marketing, image-building and community engagement and how they are integrated – their housing and/or community development agency can gain a competitive advantage, be more successful at relationship marketing, obtain a better understanding of the value of their agency’s products and services in the community, and much more. Through discussion questions and case studies, participants will identify at least one key MICE issue that their organization is confronting, and at the conclusion of the seminar, they will identify the “take away” solutions that will be of value in resolving that issue. They will leave the seminar with a toolkit of ideas and approaches to better address their unique MICE challenges.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for executive directors, senior staff, and commissioners who are directly involved with promoting the agency’s products and services, image, and partnership potential.
- Understand the linkages of marketing, image-building, and community (MICE) engagement in furthering the organizational mission.
- Learn why MICE is so critical to gaining a competitive advantage.
- Identify the unique challenges and emerging trends for nonprofit and quasi-governmental organizations striving to achieve MICE results.
- Formulate a MICE Plan that is linked to an organizational strategic plan.
- Formulate a MICE Strategy that provides for a distinctive market edge.
- Package a toolkit of MICE options to maximize marketing effectiveness.
- Build the organizational framework to ensure MICE results and sustainability.
- Integrate the above theories and concepts into practical problem-solving.
Schedule & Agenda:
Total: 1.5 Days
Day 1: 8:00 am – 8:30 pm – Registration
Day 1: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm – Training
Day 2: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm – Training
NAHRO Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
Training Completion = 1.2
Please visit our Training Calendar to register for the next available session.
For more information please contact the NAHRO Professional Development team at (877) 866-2476 or ProfessionalDevelopment@nahro.org