High Performance Management
Are you looking to take your team to the next level? Improve outcomes? Or develop your leadership skills?
Managers and supervisors are the instruments through which performance and productivity happen in any organization. An agency’s human assets directly impact the success and quality of services delivered to their communities.
Managing or supervising require unique sets of knowledge, skills, and competencies. This High Performance Management training will provide you with key knowledge and skills to create and maintain high performing and productive teams. You’ll have the opportunity to experiment with critical tools and techniques to effectively manage and supervise your teams.
This participant centered course is highly interactive using case studies, assessments, and simulations to keep you engaged! You’ll learn your personal behavior style and how to effectively improve communication, collaboration, and outcomes.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
· Define “High Performance Manager” and explore key competencies as they relate to improved managerial effectiveness
· Reflect on their unique management and communication styles and explore the effects of their approaches to managing and communicating
· Identify and practice skills that contribute to creating high performance work environments
· Apply critical thinking and problem-solving techniques
Who Should Attend?
· Property/Asset Managers
· Housing Choice Voucher Managers and Supervisors
· Staff with supervisory responsibilities in any area of the organization
· Staff who are new to management and supervisory responsibilities
· Senior staff and executives interested in honing their skill set
· Anyone who aspires to obtain management and supervisory positions