Public Housing Occupancy (PHO)
Occupancy is the key to great asset and property management. Become a more proficient property or asset manager by applying the best strategies and most effective methods to improve the operational performance of your Public Housing program.
During this training, you’ll learn how to effectively manage waiting lists, lease units, collect rents and fees, maintain high occupancy rates, and effectively work with your housing residents.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
· Apply strategies to improve and maintain a low account delinquency rate
· Establish and maintain effective relationships with residents
· Effectively manage unit turnover and vacancy loss
Who should attend?
· Public housing occupancy specialists
· Property/development managers
· Property/Asset Managers
· Maintenance staff