Ethics for Specialists (e-Learning)
This ethics training is a requirement for professionals who seek to obtain any of the NAHRO Specialist Certifications. Newly employed agency staff will also benefit from an understanding of Ethical issues in their positions. The purpose is to define the meaning of professional ethics, and to clarify how ethical behavior benefits professionals, agencies and the industry as a whole.
Who Should Attend
- Identify and explore the personal application of ethics principles to the performance of the individual’s professional roles & responsibilities.
- Define “Ethics”
- Explain why it is important
- Review and clarify NAHRO’s Code of Professional Conduct
- Explore Ethic Commitments Scenarios
- Discuss the Public Interest, and link it to individual work performance and responsibilities
- Explore conflicts of interest
- Provide Ethics case studies
- Address advocating ethical behavior
- Identify Places to seek guidance
- Provide time for questions and discussion
Schedule & Agenda
1 Online Session (1:30 pm ET – 4 pm ET)
NAHRO Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
Training Completion = 0.25
Please visit our Training Calendar to register for the next available session.
Important Notes for All Online Sessions
Online Registration Only
Only online registrations are accepted for NAHRO Professional Development’s e-Learning seminars and e-Briefing sessions. Payment for online NAHRO Professional Development offerings must be made via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express) at the time of registration.
If you need to make alternative payment method arrangements, please contact NAHRO Professional Development at (877) 866-2476 or ProfessionalDevelopment@nahro.org.
After registering, attendees will immediately receive important login information at the email address on file. It is the attendee’s responsibility to confirm system requirements and test connections prior to the start of the session.
Registration for each online offering closes at 11:59pm ET the day before a session’s scheduled start date. Registered attendees will be able to download a copy of the presentation and additional resources after the online session commences.
For more information regarding our registration & cancellation policy.