HQS Refresher (e-Learning)
An online refresher course for how to conduct Housing Quality Inspections. Learning is interactive with exercises & discussions to address specific participant questions. A must for those with five or more years of experience who are thinking of obtaining the Certified Specialist of Inspection Housing Quality Standards (CSI-HQS)
- Review topics such as: Updates on additional requirements for HQS- electrical changes, LBP requirements;
- Discuss changes that have occurred as a result of OIG recommendations or QC Inspections;
- Explore potential strategies to reduce inspection cost;
- Review Rent Reasonableness Changes that can be linked to the Inspectors Field Observations;
- Review the Basics/ Updated Photos of Conditions that an Inspector may be observing and How to Rate the Condition
Schedule & Agenda
2 Online Sessions
(1:30 pm ET – 4 pm ET each day)
NAHRO Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
Training Completion = 0.50
Please visit our Training Calendar to register for the next available session.
Important Notes for All Online Sessions:
Online Registration Only
Only online registrations are accepted for NAHRO Professional Development’s e-Learning seminars and e-Briefing sessions. Payment for online NAHRO Professional Development offerings must be made via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express) at the time of registration.
After registering, attendees will immediately receive important login information at the email address on file. It is the attendee’s responsibility to confirm system requirements and test connections prior to the start of the session.
Registration for each online offering closes at 11:59pm ET the day before a session’s scheduled start date. Registered attendees will be able to download a copy of the presentation and additional resources after the online session commences.
For more information regarding our registration & cancellation policy.