Labor Standards (e-Learning)
This training is for housing professionals charged with the implementation and enforcement of DOL and HUD labor standards on federally funded construction activities. From major Capital Fund projects to routine maintenance contracts, this training is designed to inform PHA and Community Development staff on the labor standard requirements, HUD and DOL expectations, and enforcement procedures and practices.
- Gain an Understanding of the Housing Authority’s Responsibilities in Enforcing Labor Standards Regulations
- Gain an Understanding of all facets of Labor Standards and Prevailing Wage Enforcement Requirements
- Develop Procedures for a Labor Standards Enforcement Program
- Provide tools to assist in educating contractors about labor standards compliance
- Learn tips on how to monitor compliance and detect willful non-compliance Learn what to do in case of non-compliance
- Learn Labor Standards reporting requirements and record keeping
Schedule & Agenda
1 Online Session (1:30 pm ET – 4 pm ET)
NAHRO Continuing Education (CEU’s)
Training Completion = 0.25
Please visit our Training Calendar to register for the next available session.
|Registration Type||Regular Price|
Important Notes for All Online Sessions:
Online Registration Only
Only online registrations are accepted for NAHRO Professional Development’s e-Learning seminars and e-Briefing sessions. Payment for online NAHRO Professional Development offerings must be made via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express) at the time of registration.
After registering, attendees will immediately receive important login information at the email address on file. It is the attendee’s responsibility to confirm system requirements and test connections prior to the start of the session.
Registration for each online offering closes at 11:59pm ET the day before a session’s scheduled start date. Registered attendees will be able to download a copy of the presentation and additional resources after the online session commences.
For more information regarding our registration & cancellation policy.