New Section 3 Requirements for 2021
Section 3 requires recipients of certain HUD financial assistance to provide job training and employment opportunities to low-income or very low-income residents. During this training, participants will gain the skills to create an effective, compliant Section 3 program. Build your confidence in marketing, managing, and maintaining your HUD program.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
· Implement new Section 3 requirements
· Develop a plan for your agency’s Section 3 program, including processes to ensure proper documentation and record keeping
· Identify strategies to ensure contractor compliance
· Avoid common issues and HUD program findings
Who should attend?
· Public Housing Staff
· Executive Directors/CEOs
· Hiring Managers and other individuals responsible for hiring