Rent Calculation Essentials for HCV & PH Staff
Get an intermediate level of training in rent calculation for both the public housing and housing choice voucher (HCV) program. During this training, participants will strengthen their rent calculation and math skills and explore common math and rent calculation errors. This course is highly interactive and includes complex calculations and case studies.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
· Identify income, expenses, and assets
· Apply appropriate deductions
· Accurately calculate complex rent for the public housing and housing choice voucher programs
Who Should Attend?
· Intake and Occupacy Specialists
· Quality Control Specialists
· Housing Specialists
· Supervisors and Managers of eligibility functions including; property and asset managers