WHEN YOUR ORGANIZATION JOINS NAHRO, EVERYONE BENEFITS—
THE PROFESSION, YOUR AGENCY AND YOUR ENTIRE STAFF!
For more than 85 years, the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials has represented the needs and interests of individuals and organizations working in the housing and community development/redevelopment field. NAHRO fights to secure needed housing and community development resources, represents the concerns of its members at HUD and on the Hill, and provides its members with the information, analysis and training they need to provide affordable housing in sustainable communities.
JOIN WITH OTHERS FOR MORE EFFECTIVE ADVOCACY
Stand with your colleagues in the industry to enable NAHRO to better represent your views on critical issues that affect everyone in the housing and community development/redevelopment field.
More member agencies and associates mean more clout on Capitol Hill and HUD—making the Association a more effective advocate for your agency and the profession! Your NAHRO membership unites you with more than 20,000 members—the largest and most effective network of housing and community development professionals.
FIND THE PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT YOU NEED TO EXCEL
- Stay up-to-date on federal and legislative issues you need to know with the NAHRO Monitor, news alerts, and timely electronic services.
- Gain new insights through expert analyses of policy issues, the NAHRO website, and the Journal of Housing and Community Development.
- Take part in a prestigious awards program that recognizes and inspires excellence in the housing and community development field.
- Stay in touch and build contacts with other leaders in your field—at national and regional conferences and seminars.
- Take advantage of discounts on in-depth seminars specifically designed to meet your needs, plus a wide range of information-packed publications.
- Find answers to your specific problems in the members-only "Agency Awards Database" at the NAHRO Web site. Tap into the collective wisdom and experience of colleagues across the country!
- Gain national recognition of your outstanding residents on NAHRO’s National Roll of Achievers.
- Build staff knowledge and skills through the NAHRO Associate program. Agency and organization members can now designate staff to receive NAHRO benefits at no charge. NAHRO Associates receive special emails on timely, quality information like the NAHRO Direct News and Action Alerts. They can also access the NAHRO Monitor online and the online version of the Journal of Housing and Community Development. Finally, they can vote in NAHRO elections and serve on committees.
- Find out more in the NAHRO Report.