Get Ready for Our Biggest Event of the Year!
In less than a month NAHRO takes San Diego! It’s an event three years in the making – you will not want to miss this opportunity to learn from each other, discuss success stories and solve challenges together, and celebrate all the great work you do for your communities!
Registration for NAHRO Together: Advancing Our Communities ends on Friday, Sept. 2, so book your travel and register today!
Whether you are an executive director, program staff, communicators or other housing agency employees, we have learning and networking opportunities for you! In addition to hot affordable housing topics like public housing, Housing Choice Vouchers, RAD, MTW and FSS, we also have sessions dedicated to Human Resources, Leadership, Communications, and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
- Culture Work: An Antidote to “The Great Resignation”?
- Employee Retention: Dos and Some Hilarious Don’ts
- Creating a Healthy Workplace
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Managing Hybrid/Remote Workplaces
- Developing Future Leaders: Developing Yourself or Your Team
- Delivering Results: Strategies in High Performance Management
- Emerging Leaders Roundtable
- An Overview of the Auburn University Real Estate Development Professional Certificate
- Managing Your Message with The Media
- Creating and Implementing Your Strategic Communications Plan
- Rebrand to Reset Your Organization’s Culture
- Progress and Pain: Implementing an Equity Agenda
We can’t wait to see you Sept. 22-24 – come ready to engage and learn! For all the latest on the conference agenda click here. Housers are always stronger when we’re together, so get excited for this special opportunity to gather and lift up each other!