HUD Secretary Confirmed to Speak at Washington Conference!
NAHRO is excited to announce that HUD Secretary Marcia Fudge will be speaking at the Wednesday plenary session of NAHRO@90: ADVOCATE, our Washington Conference, which will be held from March 22-24 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Throughout her career, Secretary Fudge has worked to help low-income families, seniors and communities nationwide. She previously served as U.S. Representative for the 11th Congressional District of Ohio, as the first female and first African American mayor of Warrensville Heights, Ohio, and in the office of the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office. She believes that we need policies and programs that can adapt to meet a community’s unique housing challenges, and is committed to making the dream of homeownership a reality for more Americans.
NAHRO’s also pleased to extend the early-bird registration deadline to this Friday, March 3. Save $100 and join us in the nation’s capital for three days of learning, networking, and advocating for the programs you use and the communities you serve!
Register today and join in on the conversations. Plus enjoy many of our other upcoming conference events including:
- Our up-to-the-minute Washington Update
- NAHRO’s Hill Day when we advocate for our programs and residents in the halls of Congress
- A celebration of our Awards of Excellence winners
- HUD policy and program updates
- Exciting guest speakers
- The winners of our Legislator of the Year awards
- The presentation of our What Home Means to Me poster calendar contest grand prize winner