Join Us for Vital Sessions on Public Housing, Vouchers, RAD, LIHTC and More!
We’re so excited for the Online Washington Conference, which begins next week! Get ready for inspirational speakers, the informative Washington Report, and five must-see sessions featuring the latest affordable housing program news and updates:
- Public Housing – join key HUD staff for updates on the current public housing programs and priorities. Topics will include restarting Public Housing Assessment System (PHAS) scoring, carbon monoxide detectors, the Capital and Operating Funds, REAC inspections, FSS, and more.
- Community Planning and Development – get updates on core CPD programs, ongoing implementation of CDBG, the current state of waivers and the latest information on formula programs, including new policy proposals and technical assistance opportunities.
- Office of Housing – join HUD staff to learn about the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program and repositioning, as well as new developments related to Project-Based Rental Assistance (PBRA). Bring your questions about RAD and maintaining PBRA properties!
- Housing Choice Voucher Program – get the latest on the HCV program, and hear about voucher and budget utilization, Emergency Housing Vouchers, HAP and admin fee funding, HOTMA implementation, HUD-VASH, the Family Unification Program, Foster Youth to Independence and more.
- Treasury Affordable Housing Programs – gain insight into two of the Treasury Department’s most active affordable housing programs – Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) and the Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) – and hear about how the LIHTC can be used to support HUD programs such as RAD, MTW and PBRA.