Report Your Advocacy Site Visits!
Site visits are meetings with legislators, government officials, or their staff that showcase your agency, programs, and residents. NAHRO kicked off a site visit goal during our annual August Advocacy campaign. The goal is for members to schedule and report 50 site visits during the 2022 calendar year. As of mid-October, there are 15 reported site visits, including:
- Los Angeles County Development Authority, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA)
- Lorain Metropolitan Housing Authority, Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-OH)
- Augusta Housing Authority, Sen. Jon Ossoff (D-GA)
- Minneapolis Public Housing Authority, Sen. Tina Smith (D-MN) and Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN)
- Seattle Housing Authority, Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA)
- Waco Housing Authority, Rep. Pete Sessions (R-TX)
Make a more personal connection with your legislators and their staff by inviting them to a virtual or in-person site visit. The NAHRO team can help you schedule and report your site visits. Contact Jenna Hampton (email@example.com), Legislative Affairs Analyst, with any questions. Report your site visits online on the August Advocacy website.