May 26 Service Update: Fixing Issues with Availability of Member-Only Website Content
Some users reported being unable to access member-protected content on the NAHRO website. We’re aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience!
May 25 Service Update: We’re Live, Please Reset Your Password!
On May 25 we launched our new association management system and will be working on optimizing it. Thank you for your patience!
In order to use the new NAHRO system, you will need to change your password.
- Click on the Log in link in the upper right-hand corner of the webpage;
- Select “I forgot my password”
- Enter the email address associated with your NAHRO account
You’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sign in assistance.” If you don’t see this email, please check your Clutter and Spam inboxes. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
You can also follow the steps in this Tango guide.
If you have questions or are experiencing difficulty logging in or using the NAHRO website, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com or (202) 580-7211.
The NAHRO Team
May 24 Service Update: No Online Ordering/Registration
Update: We have taken down our training calendar to prepare for our transition to our new Protech Association Management System (AMS). The following services are still unavailable:
- Registration for NAHRO Professional Development training, webinars, or conferences; and
- Payment of outstanding invoices online.
We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to giving you a smoother and more convenient online customer service experience soon!
Service Update: No Online Ordering/Registration May 16-24
We’re excited to announce that we are finalizing the move to a new association management system (AMS)! Our new Protech AMS will provide you with a simpler and smoother customer experience, whether you’re registering for a training, buying a calendar, or just updating your account.
We expect to switch over to the new system during the week of May 23-27. Here are two things you’ll need to know about this transition:
- Once we switch over to the new system, you’ll have to change your password. We’ll send more information about that later.
- Starting from May 13, 5 p.m. ET until we switch over during the week of May 23-27, you will not be able to register for NAHRO Professional Development training, webinars, or conferences or pay outstanding invoices online.
NAHRO staff are thrilled with this opportunity to serve you better, and are working hard behind the scenes to make this as seamless and simple a transition as possible. We’ll share more information and resources regarding this transition over the next two weeks – please stay tuned!