The Countdown is On To NAHRO’s Biggest Summer Event
We’ve finalized our roster of speakers for this year’s Summer Symposium! We’re thrilled to present such a dedicated group of thought leaders, experts and practitioners, all of whom bring valuable perspectives on and expertise in building solutions to end homelessness. Get excited for:
- Ann Oliva, CEO, National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Gregg Colburn, Assistant Professor of Real Estate, University of Washington (author of Homelessness is a Housing Problem)
- Jeff Olivet, Executive Director, U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH)
- Jonathan Harwitz, Director of Public Policy, Housing Assistance Council
- Joy Horak-Brown, President and CEO, New Hope Housing, Inc.
- Kathryn Monet, CEO, National Coalition for Homeless Veterans (NCHV)
- Katherine O’Regan, Executive Director, Housing Solutions Lab, NYU Furman Center
- Lourdes Castro-Ramirez, Secretary, State of California Business, Consumer Services, and Housing Agency
- Sarah Brundage, Senior Advisor for Housing Supply and Infrastructure, HUD
- Tony Walters, Executive Director, National American Indian Housing Council
This is an informational-packed forum you don’t want to miss! Then get ready to advocate as we march virtually to Capitol Hill during Hill Day on Aug. 3! Register now to secure your spot!