- More than 17,000 individual members and associates.
- More than 2,700 agency members (including housing authorities, CD departments, redevelopment agencies, affiliates, and complimentary memberships)
NAHRO members own or administer:
- More than 951,000 units of public housing (a vast majority of the nation’s inventory)
- Nearly 1,600,000 units of tenant-based Section 8 housing
- More than 233,000 units of other assisted housing
To be the leading housing and community development association that inspires the creation of strong and sustainable communities.
This is what we stand for. It’s what we devote ourselves to, every day, for our members.
Professional Code of Conduct
Every NAHRO individual member or associate, allied individual member, and those certified through one of NAHRO’s Credentialing programs, must live and work by NAHRO’s Code of Professional Conduct.