Public Housing Occupancy, Eligibility, Income and Rent Calculation (PHOEIR)
Regardless of agency size, the occupancy and eligibility functions of your agency are critical to maintaining the financial and market viability of your agency’s assets. This training focuses on ensuring both accuracy and compliance in the occupancy, eligibility, and rent calculations functions.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Effectively manage and maintain Public Housing waiting lists
- Accurately assign units in compliance with HUD occupancy requirements
- Conduct effective interviews
- Determine and verify income and expenses to ensure the accurate calculation of Tenant Rent (TR), Avoid common errors in the occupancy and eligibility functions
Who Should Attend?
- Employees working with Public Housing waiting lists, determining applicant or resident eligibility and/or calculating rent
- Property/Asset managers
- Supervisors and managers of employees responsible for managing property assets, managing wait lists and applications, and performing certification and recertification tasks
|In-Person: 5 Days|
Online: 24 Hours