- This event has passed.
July 30, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - July 31, 2020 @ 4:30 pm
Description: An online refresher course for how to conduct Housing Quality Inspections. Learning is interactive with exercises & discussions to address specific participant questions. A must for those with five or more years of experience who are thinking of obtaining the Certified Specialist of Inspection Housing Quality Standards (CSI-HQS)
- Review topics such as: Updates on additional requirements for HQS- electrical changes, LBP requirements;
- Discuss changes that have occurred as a result of OIG recommendations or QC Inspections;
- Explore potential strategies to reduce inspection cost;
- Review Rent Reasonableness Changes that can be linked to the Inspectors Field Observations;
- Review the Basics/ Updated Photos of Conditions that an Inspector may be observing and How to Rate the Condition