What You Need to Know About NAHRO’s Biggest Summer Event!
Get excited about NAHRO’s 2022 Online Summer Symposium and Virtual Hill Day: Building Solutions to End Homelessness on August 2-3! Our biggest summer event consists of two packed days:
- Day 1 is an in-depth symposium – join your fellow housers, thought leaders and advocates to learn more about homelessness in our communities, examine housing supply challenges and discuss practical solutions.
- Day 2 is for action and advocacy! We’ll march virtually onto Capitol Hill and advocate for the resources and policies we need to ensure that everyone has a safe, decent affordable home in a sustainable community!
With so much in store, we want to help you get the most out of our symposium! Be sure to:
- Register by July 7 to ensure time to schedule your Congressional meetings!
- Save the date for our exclusive July 20 pre-symposium advocacy webinar and get tips on making the biggest impact with your Hill visits!
- Speak out! Meet with your elected representatives on Virtual Hill Day and let them know what you and your communities need to end #Homelessness and the #AffordableHousing shortage!
We can’t wait to see you there! For more information visit: www.nahro.org/summer.