Your ability to lead a team towards peak results requires that you master a series of communication strategies embedded in a Cycle of Promise. These are the strategies that are simple but not easy. You will learn how to ensure results in a way that builds trust, teamwork, and a positive workplace culture. This is easier said than done. Performance management can be built into the fabric of your daily leadership activities, rather than being considered a once-a-year evaluation activity.
During this e-learning, you will learn new strategies and techniques to help you:
- Understand your role in your organization’s achievement of its goals.
- Learn about the Cycle of Promise and the relationship between communication and results.
- Expand your leadership communication skills.
- Increase your confidence in managing difficult performance and accountability conversations.
- Develop strategies for a positive culture of total accountability.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key components of achieving results.
- Apply these results in the Cycle of Promise framework.
- Identify the areas of accountability management that they need to continue to develop.
- Build a personal developmental learning plan.
- Learn the essential language of leadership and accountability.
- Refresh your skills in crucial conversations.
- Build your skills through a series of case studies.
Who should attend?
Anyone currently in a leadership position.