In a time where turnover and job vacancies remain high, ensuring that your organization is working at an optimal level is vital. Developing a work environment that includes hybrid work options enables you to attract and retain talent as well as improve service delivery through technology. This e-learning will cover market conditions, the types of and benefits of hybrid-work environments, evaluating current work arrangements, and ways to improve service delivery if you offer a hybrid or remote work environment.
During this e-learning, you will learn the following:
- Benefits of a hybrid work and remote environment
- Types of hybrid work environments
- Strategies for managing a hybrid and remote work environment.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the evolution of work during the past four years.
- Build a case for hybrid and remote work options.
- Determine what the new normal for their organization’s work options.
- Define the types of hybrid and remote work options.
- Communicate the benefits of hybrid and remote work options for stakeholders.
- Implement best practices for hybrid and remote work as it related to communication, connection, and performance expectations.
- Create a plan to evaluate and implement a hybrid/remote work.
Who should attend?
- Anyone currently in a leadership position
- Human Resources Professionals