The Definitive Guide for New Executive Directors
Being new to an agency is daunting. Join us for a training specifically designed to support new executive leaders in housing agencies and for those who have recently transitioned into the executive director or chief executive officer role.
Participants will focus on the role, responsibilities, daily operational supervision, training programs, and requirements of a new executive leader. This course focuses on the paradigms and strategies critical to successful management and leadership of today’s housing agencies.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
• Recognize the shift from bureaucracy to business in housing agencies
• Recall common housing programs and requirements for operation
• Describe the role and relationships of the Board and the Executive Director • Detect and avoid ethical dilemmas and conflicts of interests and learn how to promote ethical work cultures
• Understand and utilize key federal resources, programs and assessment systems that are critical to agency operations
• Identify strategies, training, and resources to support the Executive Director in their new role
Who Should Attend?
Who should attend?
· Recently Hired or Promoted Executive Directors
· Chief Executive Officers
· Individuals aspiring to be an ED