Are you researching and/or reporting on affordable housing and community development (HCD) issues? NAHRO staff can provide information on and analysis of HCD legislation and programs. Our members are also experienced practitioners and innovators in their communities, and can provide case studies, best practices and perspectives. While NAHRO may not always have an official position on a given issue, we can always provide background information on:
- HUD-administered programs, including:
- Public Housing
- Housing Choice Vouchers/Section 8
- The Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- The HOME Investment Partnership program
- Family Self Sufficiency programs
- HOPE VI
- The Rental Assistance Demonstration
- The Moving to Work Demonstration
- The Low Income Housing Tax Credit and related tax credit programs
- Federal budget appropriations issues impacting housing and community development
- And more.
Press ReleasesMember Content
In commemoration of Global Ethics Day, which takes place on October 21, 2020, NAHRO is reminding members and stakeholders of the association’s ethical standards, as embodied by NAHRO’s Code of […]
“This seemingly small action is actually a huge step in moving the entire assisted housing industry forward,” said NAHRO CEO Adrianne Todman.