Establishing and Operating the Program Coordinating Committee (PCC) for your FSS program
An active and viable Program Coordinating Committee (PCC) is a requirement for the operation of a HUD funded Family Self-Sufficiency Program (FSS). This course breaks down the steps to establish a PCC, what the requirements are and provides the tools and the knowledge to creating and maintaining your PCC.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Locate the regulations regarding the PCC requirement
- Assemble the HUD required members of the PCC
- Determine additional agencies to benefit your local PCC
- Develop a vision and mission statement and agenda for your PCC
- Create an initial meeting agenda and document attendance
- Develop a plan for growing your PCC
Who Should Attend?
- FSS Coordinators
- FSS Supervisors
- Resident Services Coordinators
- Executive Directors