Pay and Compensation: What You Need to Know
Get an overview of the current statutory and regulatory requirements related to Public Housing Agency executive compensation, including requirements governing maximum cash compensation and comparability analyses. Learn how to remain in compliance with important HUD requirements, including reporting and record retention policies. Beyond satisfying HUD regulatory requirements, learn how a professionally prepared salary comparability study can benefit your agency.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Locate HUD regulations and requirements affecting executive pay.
- Identify the maximum cash compensation for executive staff.
- Examine the requirements of regular salary studies and the benefits of obtaining an independent salary study
- Ensure compliant executive compensation, reporting, and proper document retention.
- Discover the benefits of conducting a comprehensive salary study for all of your agency positions.
Who should attend?
- Executive Directors