Roles and Responsibilities of Housing Commissioners
Blurred lines can make it challenging to understand where the responsibility of the Board ends and where the responsibility of the Executive Director begins. This class will provide you with new glasses for clearing up boundaries vision. After all, the best functioning organizations are those with all of its leaders performing their best work in their own lane.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Review what they need to know to effectively serve as a PHA Commissioner.
- Identify the functions of the board.
- Identify the components of a successful meeting.
- Recognize areas of caution between the roles and responsibilities of the Board and those of the Executive Director
Who should attend?
- Commissioners of all experience levels