Are you ready to replace your Executive Director? What if a key agency position opened tomorrow? How will you ensure continuity and minimize the unnecessary change for your residents, staff and partners?
Effective leadership is key to the long-term success for Housing Authority and Community Development organizations. When you think about successful agencies and organizations, what do they have in common? They have strong, effective leaders with clear goals and strategies.
Leadership continuity is not an accident. There are concrete, practical steps that CEOs, senior managers, and commissioners can take to ensure successful succession in key agency positions.
If you want to set your agency up for success, join us to learn what you can do to prepare for your next leadership change and what steps you can take to “build the bench” to avoid unnecessary complications and long hiring processes.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of succession planning in regards to long term agency success
- Identify the 4 phases and 10 steps of succession planning
- Improve agency preparedness for turnover in key positions
- Minimize disruption and unnecessary complications when a position is vacant
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Directors/CEOs
- Executive staff
- Key agency leadership positions
- Human Resources Managers
|In-Person: 1.5 Days|
Online: 9 Hours