NAHRO Commissioner’s Certification (NCC)
NAHRO’s Commissioner’s Certification (NCC) designation demonstrates that an individual has the knowledge, skills and ability necessary for:
- Understanding their role as a commissioner
- Advocating for affordable housing in their community
- Establishing an ethical workplace environment and setting ethical standards for their agency
- Understanding and applying the principles of board governance
- Defining the commissioner’s role in agency policies, as well as their role in the oversight and monitoring of agency finances
How do I get the NAHRO Commissioner’s Certification (NCC)?
NAHRO has one path to this certification! Please refer to the chart below to see your path.
Requirement to waive the management training:
This training cannot be waived.
All applicants must understand the importance of, and agree to adhere to, NAHRO’s Professional Code of Conduct.
0.5 NAHRO CEUs (5 training hours) required every 3 years from date of certification
For further information regarding NAHRO Certification, contact: