Finding and Retaining Employees: Developing and Improving Talent Strategies for Organizational Success
If you’re struggling with attrition in your current workforce and having the same or greater challenges attracting enough talent to address vacancies, join us for this timely discussion on gaining a better understanding of the paradigm shift that continues to occur within the American workforce, assessing the impact of the shift on your organization and the implementation of strategies to stabilize and improve your organization’s work environment for all employees.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify and assess what is occurring in the hiring market from both the employer and employee standpoints and the impact of the Great Resignation on their organization.
- Explore innovative ways to improve workplace culture and employee engagement quickly that will help curb unwanted attrition.
- Determine and implement strategies for quickly attracting and hiring qualified talent to your organization
- Create and implement a plan provided in class that includes quick wins for curbing attrition in and hiring talent for your organization.
Who should attend?
- Executive Directors
- Management and leadership staff
- HR Directors
- Any staff responsible for hiring and retaining agency employees