Get Your Team NSPIREd: Ensuring Your Public Housing Teams are Ready to Implement NSPIRE
Are you ready to be NSPIREd?
Did you know UPCS is going away, and the new NSPIRE inspection standards for Public Housing bega
in on July 1st, 2023?
It’s ok, we’ve got you covered!
The new NSPIRE inspection standards prioritize health, safety, and functional defects over appearance. The standards will require agencies to implement and maintain effective year-round management and maintenance practices. This will be a challenge for many of our agencies, especially after the recent pandemic.
REAC inspectors will use the new standards and PHAs will use them for their annual self-inspections as well. Property NSPIRE scores will be used in the calculation of your agency’s PHAS scores, so it’s important that supervisors, managers, executives and other leaders understand not only the basics of the new standards but also the impacts on scoring, client notices, technical reviews and more.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Explore the new Public Housing NSPIRE notices.
- Prepare your teams to successfully implement new NSPIRE inspection protocols.
- Discover new deficiencies, scoring criteria and the impact on PHAS scoring.
- Examine changes to resident notices, annual self-inspections, deficiency reporting, technical reviews, and more.
Who should attend?
- Executive Directors
- Program and Property Managers
- Asset Managers
- Lead workers
- Quality Control staff
- Private Management
- Company Regional Managers