Managing Public Housing Maintenance
Are you responsible for Managing your PHAs Public Housing maintenance program? It’s not surprising that maintenance managers face challenges finding time for planning, proactively focusing on asset preservation, and managing day-to-day operations. That’s a lot of balls to keep in the air!
It’s tough to feel like you are constantly “putting out fires”, ensuring compliance, meeting HUD requirements, and keeping your property management staff happy. This brand-new training will take your Public Housing maintenance program to the next level.
You’ll leave with strategies to create or update your Public Housing Maintenance Plan, improve unit turns and REAC scores, as well as more efficiently manage your day-to-day maintenance operations.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
· Implement strategies to improve daily operations, unit turns, and REAC scores
· Create and maintain a Public Housing Maintenance Plan
· Explain basic procurement requirements and identify maintenance budget expenditures
Who should attend?
· Public Housing Maintenance Supervisors/Managers
· Public Housing Asset/Property Managers
· Property Management Directors
· Asset Management Directors
· Employees working to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively manage a housing maintenance program
· Public Housing managers
· Anyone responsible for the hiring and supervision of a maintenance staff