R U OK: Creating a Healthy Workplace
In a time where turnover and job vacancies remain high and four (4) in ten (10) employees indicate that mental health issues are impacting their ability to do their jobs, ensuring that your organization is creating a healthy workplace and encouraging the wellbeing of all employees is vital for the success of the organization. This training will cover five types of wellbeing that impact our lives (community, social, financial, career and physical/mental) as well as provide information and tools enabling participants to create a wellness program and/or initiatives for their organizations.
During this e-learning, you will learn the following:
- Characteristics of a healthy workplace and strategies for creating such an environment.
- Defining types of individual wellbeing and strategies for assessing wellbeing.
- Types of initiatives and strategies for addressing community, social, financial, career and physical/mental wellbeing.
- Strategies for developing a wellness program and/or initiatives.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Define the attributes of a healthy work environment.
- Implement strategies for improving culture as it relates to having a healthy work environment.
- Explain the meanings of community, social, mental/physical, financial and career wellbeing.
- Review organizational data to determine if and what types of initiatives will benefit employees.
- Provide examples of different types of initiative for each type of wellness covered in the class
- Create a Wellness program or individual initiatives.
Who should attend?
- Anyone currently in a leadership position
- Human Resources Professionals